What is a garden window?
If you’re looking for more space and increased natural light, a garden window is a perfect solution for you! A garden window projects out from the exterior wall of your house and can be installed in a kitchen or other place in your home. A garden window has four window panes including two ventilating side units that open with a crank. The center pane and the roof are picture windows for the best views possible.
The garden window is an ideal place to grow plants indoors giving it bountiful natural light. The insulated glazed roof is weather-tight and leak-proof. Garden windows are a great option for a window installation in the Tri-Cities.
Replacing your existing window with a garden window gives you a beautiful new space to grow your favorite plants and expand your home. You won’t regret adding a budget-friendly garden window.
What is a good location for a garden window?
The most popular place for a Garden Window is in the kitchen, above the sink. You can put a new or replacement garden window in almost any location though. They’re custom-made to replace any existing window without making any structural or costly changes.
Garden Window Features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy-duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double insulated triple-sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond the exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Sashes open a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy-duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- The exterior is completely maintenance-free
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon